Fiorecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fiorecraft

We are Fiorecraft, a fun Survival Multiplayer Minecraft server with added enhancements! IP:198.245.61.126

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» I'm banned again 0_0
I'm banned again 0_0 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:01 pm by darthmoosh

» McMMO Stat Savelist
I'm banned again 0_0 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Eldeluc

» Mod Application of DOOM!
I'm banned again 0_0 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:16 am by SquirrelSq

» INFO ON THE SERVER BEING DOWN
I'm banned again 0_0 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:28 pm by Admin

» Elite 4 applications :D (for a limited time)
I'm banned again 0_0 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:06 pm by darthmoosh

» Hacker proof
I'm banned again 0_0 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:12 pm by Dragonsblud

» Ban Appeal
I'm banned again 0_0 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:09 pm by EricChatham

» World File available for download.
I'm banned again 0_0 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:45 am by darthmoosh

» Transfer Checklist
I'm banned again 0_0 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:01 am by Eldeluc

I'm banned again 0_0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
turtles58
Banned
Banned
turtles58

I'm banned again 0_0 Empty
PostSubject: I'm banned again 0_0   I'm banned again 0_0 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:01 pm

OK I am genuinely confused.
sometimes, I still come on when nobody is on and explore a bit.
this morening, I found that I had been BANNED!
I read that I was advertising and spawmming wich makes absolutely NO sense as a rarely come on when anybody is online. confused
can someone please tell me rxactly what Im up against in a sense like screenies?
What was I advertising anyways 0_0 I don't even have a server or a Youtube account...
I am very confused and SOMETHING tells me that someone (no offense probobly Yume) is gonna say I'm lying. understamdable.
Gonna be even more understandable when I say ma account has been hacked before Sad so I have to keep changing my password and recovering my account. my skin has been changed too No
Either way I just wanna see if I can see if I can get unbanned and some screenies of 'my' spam and advertiseing Sad
which are 2 things I personaly hate and the thought someone would use my account to do so on one of ma favorite servers sux. AND the fact he knew the IP which... mistifies me.
-A confused and scared turtle
Back to top Go down
darthmoosh
Admin
Admin
darthmoosh

PostSubject: Re: I'm banned again 0_0   I'm banned again 0_0 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:19 am

Why do you only play when none of us are on? Noone really goes "exploring" as a game mode, on a non adventure server.
Back to top Go down
turtles58
Banned
Banned
turtles58

PostSubject: Re: I'm banned again 0_0   I'm banned again 0_0 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:57 pm

Is that really the point, Moosh?
The point is I genuinely wasn't there when it happened even thought apperently it was me Sad
So I want to see some screenies and I wanna see if anybody still trusts me at all on this server.
The point is I woke up one morningk and I was banned for something I didn't do.
It wasn't an accedent or anything I wasn't even there.
I'm really confused right now, and you know...
to answord you question, moosh, I wander around the world and when I see a base I check it out.
I often see a lot of pretty things, but you know... admittedly I don't know why I like being on alone I just do.
Back to top Go down
darthmoosh
Admin
Admin
darthmoosh

PostSubject: Re: I'm banned again 0_0   I'm banned again 0_0 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:01 pm

Is that really the point, Moosh?

Usually when I ask a question, it's because I am genuinely curious about the answer. Not a good way to start off the post.

Stop logging in then out when mods or I am on. Or at least give a proper reason for doing so. If you like being alone, play single player.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm banned again 0_0   I'm banned again 0_0 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm banned again 0_0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiorecraft :: Server Discussion :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: