Fiorecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fiorecraft

We are Fiorecraft, a fun Survival Multiplayer Minecraft server with added enhancements! IP:198.245.61.126

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» I'm banned again 0_0
Poll for Explosives and Block Damage EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:01 pm by darthmoosh

» McMMO Stat Savelist
Poll for Explosives and Block Damage EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Eldeluc

» Mod Application of DOOM!
Poll for Explosives and Block Damage EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:16 am by SquirrelSq

» INFO ON THE SERVER BEING DOWN
Poll for Explosives and Block Damage EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:28 pm by Admin

» Elite 4 applications :D (for a limited time)
Poll for Explosives and Block Damage EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:06 pm by darthmoosh

» Hacker proof
Poll for Explosives and Block Damage EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:12 pm by Dragonsblud

» Ban Appeal
Poll for Explosives and Block Damage EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:09 pm by EricChatham

» World File available for download.
Poll for Explosives and Block Damage EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:45 am by darthmoosh

» Transfer Checklist
Poll for Explosives and Block Damage EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:01 am by Eldeluc

Poll for Explosives and Block Damage

Go down 

Should we bring back the boom boom?
Yes
Poll for Explosives and Block Damage I_vote_lcap43%Poll for Explosives and Block Damage I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
No
Poll for Explosives and Block Damage I_vote_lcap57%Poll for Explosives and Block Damage I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Poll for Explosives and Block Damage Empty
PostSubject: Poll for Explosives and Block Damage   Poll for Explosives and Block Damage EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:45 am

We currently have Explosions and block damage turned off for anti-griefing measures. However this also means no blast mining, and generally no fun for those of us who enjoy blowing stuff up. Would you like explosions to be re enabled?
Back to top Go down
https://fiorecraft.forumotion.com

Poll for Explosives and Block Damage
Page 1 of 1