Fiorecraft

We are Fiorecraft, a fun Survival Multiplayer Minecraft server with added enhancements! IP:198.245.61.126

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» I'm banned again 0_0
Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:01 pm by darthmoosh

» McMMO Stat Savelist
Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Eldeluc

» Mod Application of DOOM!
Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:16 am by SquirrelSq

» INFO ON THE SERVER BEING DOWN
Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:28 pm by Admin

» Elite 4 applications :D (for a limited time)
Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:06 pm by darthmoosh

» Hacker proof
Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:12 pm by Dragonsblud

» Ban Appeal
Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:09 pm by EricChatham

» World File available for download.
Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:45 am by darthmoosh

» Transfer Checklist
Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:01 am by Eldeluc

Share | 

Mod Application of DOOM!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darthmoosh
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Mod Application of DOOM!   Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:38 pm

Please Answer the following questions in your application

In Game Name
Timezone/times online
How old you are
Why you should be a mod
If there is someone on being disrespectful how would you handle it
Any previous positions of Mod or Admin on other servers
What would you bring to the team
Name a totally original thought you have had

Applications will be reviewed when the server is in need. Just applying here will not guarantee that you will get mod, we will also consider in game actions as well. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Nice going Mooshabi lol   Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:08 pm

I already made a Mod APP section in the News Thread
Back to top Go down
http://fiorecraft.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application of DOOM!   Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:28 pm

Never mind, just made a thread for it. False alarm Very Happy Continue about your business
Back to top Go down
http://fiorecraft.forumotion.com
yumenightfire27
Web Designer
Web Designer

PostSubject: Completed Mod Application of Doom   Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:36 pm

In Game Name: yumenightfire27

Timezone/times online: Pacific Standard Time

How old you are: 21 (22 in September Very Happy)

Why you should be a mod: I don't like drama, I like having fun, and I want everyone around me to be having just as much of a good time as I am. I am generally a very peaceful and because of my job, I have mastered the art of making that contagious (Airborne, not fluid)

If there is someone on being disrespectful how would you handle it: First I would try talking to them, try find out what they want any why they think their behavior is a good idea. If I can't reason or talk with them, I would jail them for 30 seconds or so to try to course them into being more responsive and talking about what the problem is. If they are still being disrespectful I would start with a kick to show them I really mean business, then as a last resort I would ban them until I can talk to an Admin

Any previous positions of Mod or Admin on other servers: No

What would you bring to the team: Someone who wants the server to be super mega awesome and has real job experience dealing with children who misbehave to get attention. XD And someone who really likes to build stuff Very Happy

Name a totally original thought you have had:
E=MC Derp /ee eekwals em see durp/ adj. 1 A term used to describe a person who is book smart and street dumb. 2 A term used to describe a dog who is half smart breed i.e. Border Collie, Golden Retriever, Pit Bull and half dumb or derpy breed i.e. Labrador, Chihuahua
Back to top Go down
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/yumenightfire27/
EricChatham

PostSubject: Chatham's mod app.   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:01 am

In Game Name: EricChatham

Timezone/times online: (UTC-Eight) I am on most daylight hours for my timezone. If I'm not on, I can get on in a moments notice. I always have MC access.

How old you are: 24

Why you should be a mod: I'm on so much, and can get on in a moments notice.

If there is someone on being disrespectful how would you handle it: First I would politely msg them and ask them if there is a justified reason for their behavior. Then, if ignored or the behavior continues I would /jail and give them a stern warning. If that fails to get them to behave, /kick. If they come back repeatedly with a bad attitude following that I give them one more verbal warning, then ban them.

Any previous positions of Mod or Admin on other servers: I run my own snapshot server, and was a mod for a time on my friends short-lived server back in Beta.

What would you bring to the team: Um, another mod?

Name a totally original thought you have had: Is there anything original anymore?
Back to top Go down
Famedtea

PostSubject: Famedtea For Mod   Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:21 pm

In Game Name Famedtea
Timezone/times online Central Standard Time, Schools Starting So probably 5pm-10pm
How old you are 14
Why you should be a mod Im Active And i Get Along With The Admins And Mods, Im Respectful And i Don't Cheat.
If there is someone on being disrespectful how would you handle it Talk To Them If They Continue Mute them for 10 minutes.
Any previous positions of Mod or Admin on other servers Used To Run My Own Server And Im Warden Ona Few Prison Servers.
What would you bring to the team Great Personality And Kindness.
I Was thinking that there should be plots, But not just plots, shop plots. Donators automaticly get one but if you're a regular player you have to buy one for 10k.
Back to top Go down
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application of DOOM!   Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:58 pm

Please Answer the following questions in your application

In Game Name Eiramenna7770
Timezone/times online UCT -8 On and off all the time
How old you are 27
Why you should be a mod IMO I'm one of the more active players since I'm still looking for work I have more time to be on.
If there is someone on being disrespectful how would you handle it I would try talking to them and seeing what the issue is and if they can't be reasoned with I would use my best judgement in deciding on what to do.
Any previous positions of Mod or Admin on other servers No
What would you bring to the team Another watchful eye on the server
Name a totally original thought you have had MoonRadley that is all.
Back to top Go down
foggyman21

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application of DOOM!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:27 pm

In Game Name foggyman21
Timezone/times online EST:10PM-3AM
How old you are 18
Why you should be a mod i think it be cool and i would help others who deserve it Very Happy
If there is someone on being disrespectful how would you handle it tell them to stop if not ban
Any previous positions of Mod or Admin on other servers no
What would you bring to the team: smiles and tears lol
idk really anything that comes to brain
Back to top Go down
turtles58
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application of DOOM!   Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:19 pm

In Game Name: Turtles58
Timezone/times online: When I'm bored or just wanna build something and show others. Standard Atlantic Time.

How old you are I'm 11, but I have a late Birthday in December.

Why you should be a mod I know the server and most of the peeps on it, and I've been on for awhile so... I know the lay of the land

If there is someone on being disrespectful how would you handle it I'd jail. Then, if he does not stop, I'd kick him. Still no stop and I'll jail him for a little longer and then if he STILL does not stop, 10 min ban, and if he still does not stop, 30 min ban, and then just BAN.

Any previous positions of Mod or Admin on other servers Nope, but I gotta start somewhere right? If This being my first time lowers my chances everywhere, then I'll probs have to start my own server and I own a Mac so... Tricky.

What would you bring to the team ummm a new mod and I'm thinking of making vids on YouTube to make more traffic.

Name a totally original thought you have well, I have 2. 1: MC frogger. A bunch of powered rails with blocks on each end in a line, maybe pigs inside for effect, You would have to go through without touching the minecarts. Sounds like fun, right?
2: MC tower defense: you'd have a 2 high track, and u need to place dispensers with those blinking red stone things made with 4 red stone and 2 repeaters and load them with arrows, fire charges, splash potions, whatever u want, and then you would load a similar dispenser up with zombies, and you can't let them get to the end of the track. Of course, there would be water to keep them moving. If let's say... 5 get to the end, u lose. U basically just have to make sure to keep loading up your "Towers", but of course, you would have have a tower limit.

I hope you like my application, and I hope I can be a mod.
If not, a ton of TNT will blow up and you will see why it's mod apps of doom, not just regular mod apps.

Disclaimer: TNT will not actually blow your face off. I'm just making a pun off of the title, "mod applications of doom"

Last edited by turtles58 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
Back to top Go down
ShadowD24

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application of DOOM!   Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:55 pm

In game name: ShadowD24

Time zone/ Time online: I"m in the central time zone and I am usually on 3-10pm on weekdays not counting tuesdays and thursdays when I have practice. On those days I'm usually on around 8-10. And on weekends is when I'm on the most.

How old I am: I am 16.

Why you should be a mod: I'm a friendly guy who likes to get along with people just as long they don't troll around with my friends.

If there is someone on being disrespectful how would you handle it: First I would ask them to stop being disrespectful in a private and polite manner. If they continue I will give them one more warning before I start using commands such and /kick and /mute. After that will begin with the temporary ban and the fulfledge ban.

Any previous positions of Mod or Admin on other servers: Yes, I was a great admin in a server called DestrukionCraft. The people on it had fun when I was on because I helped a lot not only with the newbies but with old members get established on the server.

What would you bring to the team: Tricky question, I have the power to make YouTube videos and I can also help when hackers and the bad apples come into the server.

Name a totally original thought you have had: A totally original thought... hmmmmmmmmmm. I got one was when me and my friends decided to make an elite 4 building/ tournament in the server I was admin in.
Back to top Go down
Tony_TM

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application of DOOM!   Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:24 pm

In Game Name:Tony_TM

Time Zone:Central Time/USA
Time Online: 6 pm- 10 pm on Weekdays
Mostly on all day on the Weekends\

How old am I: 16

I should be MOD because i enjoy to build and i enjoy helping others when they need it.
when every my faction is in danger..i tend to help anyway i can. Know i am not the strongest member in my faction, but if they needed me i wound do the best i can...

I was once asked to be Mod in this sever called DestrukionCraft.....but a few of my friends toll me to turn it down....so i did.

i would help in any crafting way i can....my friend(SquirrelSq) says, "you know Tony i really your building Style"...Now i know that is just his opinion but i fell alot of people seem to like my Art!

Well a good thought would be to put all Major Factions together in a non-pvp spot and take one good Sever Family Picture.....that is just me..

ps.....i hope you loved my application.......Thank You
-Tony_TM

Back to top Go down
Reminar

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application of DOOM!   Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:58 pm

In Game Name: Reminar

Timezone/times online: Mountain Time (US and Canada)

How old you are: 16 (turning 17 in August)

Why you should be a mod: Becuase You and everybody loves me and I can Help Control out of control Brats and keep the public happy.

If there is someone on being disrespectful how would you handle it: tell them to calm and chill out an let them of with a warning

Any previous positions of Mod or Admin on other servers: Nope

What would you bring to the team: Respect and some peace and a whole lot of help

Name a totally original thought you have had: To free the umpalupas form the evil clutches of Mr.Willie Wonka and his evil factory where they make the delicious candy.
Back to top Go down
James.Dice

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application of DOOM!   Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:49 pm

In Game Name: devilrgod
Timezone/times online: Central Standard Time 6:30 PM-9:30 PM weekdays 8:00AM (No life)- 10:00PM weekends
How old you are: 13
Why you should be a mod: Because I am respectful to players, I handle most conflicts maturely, and I can provide helpful insight on many problems.If there is someone on being disrespectful how would you handle it: Depends on the circumstance. If it's a situation like what happened with Nikki then most likely ban (but not before 1 warning). Other than that I would have to investigate the situation further to understand the situation and take it form there.Any previous positions of Mod or Admin on other servers: Once on a friend's server
What would you bring to the team: An extra hand for those times when noone else is on.
Name a totally original thought you have had: DoodlestheDildoTorch
Back to top Go down
SquirrelSq

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application of DOOM!   Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:16 am

In Game Name: SquirrelSq
Timezone/times online: Central Standard Time
Time Online: 6 pm- 10 pm on Weekdays/ mon-wed 6 pm - 11 pm,fri 10 pm -3 am
Mostly on all day on the Weekends\
How old you are: 17
Why you should be a mod: Because I am respectful to players, I handle all conflicts maturely, and I can provide helpful insight on many problems. I was a Admin for DestrukionCraft Server. I know most of the Admin commands, along with some plug-ins commands like world edit, McMMo, Factions, and money
If there is someone on being disrespectful how would you handle it: Depends on the circumstance. If they don't want to help clear the issue then question people around about the person, and talk to all staff about what we should do.
What would you bring to the team: I'm a good builder and can come up with cool ideas for the server. Can help with any issue we may have. I can help with hackers, i have face them in the past and i can help stop them (the reason i was made admin in DestrukionCraft was because i helped get rid of hackers and knew how to take care of many issues).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application of DOOM!   

Back to top Go down

Mod Application of DOOM!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1